PVPC is nestled in the heart of Pointe Claire Village, south of Lakeshore Road, beside Marguerite Bourgeoys School. The pool is near the lake and surrounded by parks and sports fields. The pool is within walking distance of several cafes, restaurants, stores and ice cream!! The location in the heart of the village is ideal for everyone. The pool is easily accessible from Exit Cartier off Highway 20, public transportation (bus routes 211 and 201), and bike paths.
PVPC offers a wide range of swim programs and activities for all levels. All members are encouraged to participate in various teams and events and enjoy several hours of free swim each day. The small membership creates an inclusive community where all members have a chance to participate in competitions and be part of the team. It is a tranquil place to spend the summer and stay healthy.
Your membership includes:
From pre to post season (mid June to end of August)
- Access to heated pool
- Ability to bring guests / non members for recreational swim (for a fee)
- Recreational swim, adult swim lanes
For regular season: 8 weeks from June 25 to August 16:
- Olympic Way swimming lessons: 4 sessions x 4 days per week (Mon.-Thurs. mornings) or Tues & Thurs Evenings / Saturday mornings
- Bronze Medallion and Bronze Cross Courses (Age 13+)
- Lessons and competitive teams in Diving, Swim Team, Synchronized Swimming and Waterpolo.
- Guppies (6&under swimteam)
- Leaders Program (age 12-15)
- Adult lessons, Aquafit, Masters Swim Club
- Members only Free Swim and Floatie Morning (Saturday 10:30am-12:00pm)
- Many member parties and activities